ADG 16.7% 0.7¢ adelong gold limited

I truly hope you get over your cosmo and your hatred towards...

1. 7,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2244
    I truly hope you get over your cosmo and your hatred towards Ian, Peter and Adelong Gold...

People here like myself do have a lot of money invested here...yeah sure things have not gone to plan and as per companies announcements, I will be the first to admit, but I am holding and hoping now more than ever, that we can get back to the highs on SP we have had...we have increased the resource and hopefully further increase the resource, we are drilling to see what is out there and what the project is worth and worth doing...give it a chance mate ...for the holders here if anything...

please show a little respect to the holders financially hurting here put your personal grudge with management aside. You lost the battle and now you want to bury everyone with you. The market seems to be liking the turnaround in the management..

we hit 1.6c and were up 14% on only 5 mill traded....when there was a lot of red today in my watch lists... I feel the results from Gibraltar must be close now and could land any day.. I would love to see similar if not better than last round and the SP repeat a triple share price from here....just have to wait and see how market takes it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.825M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.294K 529.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 15550004 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5543633 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.