QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Tignmeg,will address your comments in order:you are partly...

1. 362 Posts.
    Tignmeg,

will address your comments in order:

you are partly correct, the reason it collapsed was because they were exploring for Uranium and releasing results without an exploration permit. Usually you get the permit first before your start exploring.
    Will leave it with you where the fault should lie.

No fortunately I wasn't holding RTM at that time but I'm not sure why you asked that question?
    I also have no problem with traders however I do have a problem with certain holders getting access to cheap shares and selling on market upon release of news, hence halting any decent run. You are correct in that I have no proof of this activity and this may or may not have happened.

I would like to take your odds and bet against you that most sophs who bought at 15 c when sp was at 30c still hold today, in fact I know of a couple who have capitalised on this and have doubled their money - that's the real reason some (at least) are sophs.

A founding member of a company is probably entitled to be called a consultant, but this doesn't automatically mean he is good at it - refer RTM decisions.

Ultimately, the company success is up to management, if you think the management is diligent and honest and backed up by good assets, then you should have a good ride.

Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.