EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Our next door neighbour, page-15

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    I think MIN are either annoyed or happy. When I spoke to MIN a while back they wanted to see how our team run and deliver. Well MIN they have only under delivered so what are you going to do ?
    Annoyed as we are no closer to increasing gas reserves which they need and so much time and money wasted. Makes me laugh supplier of choice???
    OR
    Very happy as our financial position worsens daily and can see an opportunity to take over complete control. It's only pocket change for them to get this company moving once again. Almost every holder wants to exit this basket case so wouldn't take much to make an offer.

The big question is are they supportive come next AGM. God I hope they are not. I hope they wish to see change as I do and the overwhelming majority of holders do.

Not long to wait now as June comes to an end. No significant news. Another 12 months of failing holders. Something has to give. I know most of the biggest holders want change and don't wish to see sub 10c. It is possible with no news. Or has the team got an announcement of farmin before the end of June.

I hope the silence personally continues makes it so much easier to implement the much needed change finally. Every single holder has lost so much and the biggest holders have lost a huge sum. Something will give very sure of that. Just hope it benefits the LTH's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.