TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Our next Mircrocra..cap speaker is...

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    Ziggy will be taking the podium at the 8th Annual Australian Microcap Investment Conference in Melbourne on 17-18 October. What I can't understand is why...

"The 8th Annual Australian Microcap Investment Conference provides an exciting opportunity for delegates from the investment community to hear first hand from 24 of Australia's leading microcap CEO's about their strategy, their business environment and their growth prospects."

Seriously?! Is there no end this charade?

"24 of Australia's leading microcap CEO's"

Ziggy made the list of leading microcap CEOs. Granted - it doesn't get more micro than LWP's 0.1 cent share price, but I question whether that makes him a leading CEO. I think you need to revisit your ranking system, Fiona! I noticed that the small print it says "We reserve the right to alter the speakers..." - please make this one a priority! Fiona may be well advised to gander through the recent ABC article and shareholder action group website to inform her decision. Oh look, here's her email address - [email protected]. Fortunately, there is plenty of time up her sleeve to change the speaker line-up.

"their strategy"

Aside from fleecing shareholders through a string of rather convenient 'oversights', what could you possibly say of any substance here, Ziggy? You haven't presented shareholders with anything that resembles a cohesive strategy in the past 18 months! Before, during and post 'Graphegeddon', shareholders reminded you that proppants were your core business, yet you failed to demonstrate that LWP even have a commercially viable product to underpin a strategy! Where are the full set of independently tested and verified proppant results, Ziggy? Where are the costings? Where is the competitor benchmarking? Where have all the 'we want your proppants yesterday!' sales leads gone? Oh that's right, you wouldn't know... you're too busy Gantting your global bridge tournament schedule!

"their business environment"

Is this the bit where a violin accompanies your oil price sob story, Ziggy? Your 'strategy' was based on your proppant technology being 'groundbreaking' irrespective of oil price - remember that little gem? Well, the market appears to have given LWP's proppant technology the proverbial bird, so does it really matter that the oil price is low? No it doesn't. No more excuses, Ziggy... there is no doubt in the collective minds of shareholders - past and present - that systemic management and governance failures are what have landed LWP in the soup. It's time you step up to the plate and take accountability for what you have done.

"their growth prospects"  
    Awwwkward! Fiona, I think we found an opening for your 25th CEO, if not your replacement 24th!

Ziggy, it's a big assumption that LWP will even make it to October but if it does, you had better front up in Melbourne with a credible pitch. Who knows... some former shareholders may be in the audience to keep you honest.

Just saying...

gh.

ps. Send our regards to Christiaan Jordaan (MUS MD)... no more equity investments, ok Ziggy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.