Hey! what happened to Nicola? She got the shove tonight from...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Hey! what happened to Nicola? She got the shove tonight from Australian Story - so I want a refund. Or did I mix up my program promos? Had the popcorn for dinner though.

Leigh Sales making some sort of effort to come across as more objective when interviewing our beloved leader this evening.

This Gonski Report - wish it was the "why Gillard's Gonski" report. As some wit observed way ahead of me, a while back.

Can't wait for that eventual analysis. How to drop dead of boredom in three instalments. "Why we sacked Julia Gillard". By Bill Shorten.

Think our phone's bugged. Seriously. Well, it crosses my mind. Lots of weird crackles on the land line just recently.

Hello ASIO?? What would you like to know? Perhaps I'm about to be carted off.

The underground cell. Dripping water - spotlight in face - nails pulled out next? Piece of mouldy bread if I'm lucky. You will reveal you're really Tony Abbott!

Never saw a pollie with quite as thick a hide as Gillard. Getting back to her. Or one with so much gall.

She arranges a trumpet fanfare to back a Big New How to Win an Election I Hope Announcement - a Grand Plan that'll enable kiddies to add up quicker - or read their Twitter abuses faster - if she throws more money at their schools - and then, po faced - she has the enormous hide to blithely tells us this ain't "gunna" happen for the next 6 to 8 years.

Knowing darn well she won't be around to see this to fruition. She'll be off somewhere - fooling others. Neither will the rest of her clan. All gone with the wind. She's had the report since December last. If she knew she could do it, she'd have announced it last January 1 - AND she'd be starting to roll it out now. As is stands - there's a whole primary school kid's experience of grades Prep to 6 between her and it's implementation - she talks carbon change - how about all HER hot air emissions!

Bald faced - and yet another illustration of her contempt for all of us, in the realms of her saying, virtually, "Yes, I DO think you're all stupid out there!"

And we're swallowing it! Hook, line, sinker, and super trawler.

If anything needs money thrown at it an fixing - it's, glaringly, our national investigatory and legal systems - who, it seems, at present, are completely inept and hamstrung, and who are having inexplicable terrible trouble catching suspected or alleged crooks, let alone succeeding in hauling them in and actually bringing forward any hope of success prosecutions! Now increasing THAT funding would be money well spent - do it in the interim of the educational "long wait!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.