ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Actually I recall Jacobmoore phoning Anteo about a month ago re...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    Actually I recall Jacobmoore phoning Anteo about a month ago re Covid - and was told
    "I'm unable to comment on our COVID-19 operations nor are the directors. We will make announcements when operational events require us to inform the market"

I'm still wondering myself if Anteo may sometimes be a partner in a development and sometimes a mere supplier.
    Can a company simply use and apply Anteobind to a product in development and that company not require any further technical assistance from Anteo and would this not be more a supplier arrangement and not necessarily require big or any announcements.
    It's not until we are co developing a product (Axxin) and I guess supplying alot more technical knowledge that we are in more of a partnership.

I'd imagine the fewer the partners in a product development the better the share of the royalties between the partners - if they can simply buy and use a product (i.e. from Anteo), why would there need to be a partnership agreement and why would Anteo need to get royalties.

So Sona may be using Anteobind - but just as one of the ingredients in a cake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.