ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Our partners, page-936

1. 4,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12363
    for me today was a great day for Anteotech. sure not the sp, but a fall from 12.5c  to 11c is just a speed bump. imo...

we had 3 pieces of news given to us today

1/ operon confirmed that our test has fantastic sensitivity and can detect infection after a couple of days. just as we were hoping.

the other 2 were slipped into our lifescience anteobind publications that I posted earlier but I think deserve more discussion.

2/https://www.anteotech.com/wp-conten...njugation-using-AnteoBind-FINAL-12Oct2020.pdf

in the webinar Derek claimed a short term revenue producer was our ability of conjugation using Anteobind activated Luminex Microspheres. here we have an advertisement showing our ability to solve a problem that is widespread in vaccine testing. we already have Serum institute of India and in this presentation use sigma Aldrich (Merck) polysialic acid as an example. is Merck on board with our vaccine program as well?? have look at the performance of the Anteobind active ingredient in the chart. I think we will be hearing more about this. probably in the upcoming 4c.

3/ https://www.anteotech.com/wp-conten...xin-Sepsis-Proof-of-Concept-Success-FINAL.pdf

here we have another advertisement of our sepsis test. remember how we had the covid-19 page on our webpage asking for interest in partnerships. this page isn't for investors, we seem to be showcasing the performance of our sepsis test. and solid performance it is.. . I wouldn't be surprised if we are shopping around for some partnership in technical publications. remember in the webinar the sepsis test was to be released a couple of months after our covid test release. more to come imo....

so we had external confirmation of the sensivity of our covid-19 test. and we  have publications promoting our ability to conjugate involving vaccine testing as well as our sepsis test. management are definitely not sitting on their hands. a lot of possible Ann's to come in the next few weeks as well as the battery webinar on the 2nd nov, 4c before the end of the month and the agm and webinar  on the 12th. lets see where the sp is sitting then... GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.