ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Our partners, page-12

1. 4,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    Yes point of care testing definitely is becoming more and more essential. We are in a very good space.

Batteries is another story. I have a theory.

Corona virus is not the only cause of these market gyrations. Alot of volatility this week. Almost all probably is oil. Saudis / OPEC and Russia in a pricing war. Why is that ? Don't know actually but my theory is that they are actually colluding. They want the price of oil down to compete with electric cars.

It was always going to get dirty.

The fight between the old tech(ICE engines and oil) and EVs. EVs have been enjoying alot more succes in the last year. Tesla is making waves. 8 new EV models abot to be launched. The move to EVs is really starting to happen.

What can oil countries like Saudi and Russia do to stop it ? Nothing except price. That is all they have, and its actually possible they have been raising the price for a long time, so they can start dropping it one day. Saudi cost of production is apparently $USD10 per barrel. The cheapest in the world. It might be a fight to maintain market share as oil demand dries up. Or a conspiracy to compete with EVs. I would not put it past Putin to come up with something like this.

Anyway, a way lower oil price is not good for EVs. Therefore the future market for batteries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $2.727K 122.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1323120 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 958773 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 231519
Last updated 14.56pm 13/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.