ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Our partners, page-9

1. 4,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    say what ?

why wouldn't they be able to tell us ? they are telling the whole world they are putting together a test.

You think they aren't going to confirm a partner because then the competition knows how the test is going to work ? I don't think so.

We are not in the test. period.

There is nothing being said by anyone and no rumours or whiffs on the grapevine. No extra buying. Nada.

Surges, you said the coronavirus panic would last a few days. Clearly wrong. A month already and still getting worse ! Down another 7.5 % today !
    And the USA is about to feel the full intensity of the impact. If cases and deaths mount up like in china, and the US or A starts shutting down the largest economy in the world, its going to get pretty bad before it gets better.

A market analyst that personally and frankly sounded on the money, said this is probably going to be the frenzy week. It's going to be volatile from here for a few more weeks but stay within this sort of range. Then slowly return to some sort of normal over coming months.

I'm no market analyst but think its going to be a frenzy month not a week and its affects will linger for months not weeks.

Trump banned travel from Europe to the USA today ... WTF is that !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.