SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Our Poorly paid directors, page-3

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Chand - I agree with your obvious hostility to this board of directors. For Christ's sake what is wrong with them. Terry Barr is paid about the same amount of salary in 3 years to that of Mr average worker earns in 20 years but if that average worker achieved similar success for his boss that Terry Barr has for his bosses then Mr average would have been unemployed a long time ago and here they are AGAIN putting their hands out. As it is, this board has been churning through a cash like there is no tomorrow and recently have finally taken steps to try and contain their over expenditure which is an admission of short comings on whose behalf - sure as hell it Ain't mine !

I have quite frankly had enough and after years of being a holder and selling out at one point at 5.5c I foolishly bought back in about 18 months ago and hoped by xmas 2013 I may have recouped some of the large losses I incurred like so many others. Here we are approaching xmas 2014 and we have a much worse share price and they are wanting us to agree to rewards - Give me a break. Yeah I know about the increased BOPD blah blah blah but bottom line is that the SP is dismal and whose fault is that - OOHH the same mob that wanted a LTIP some time ago and look where we are situated in the period since then.

How about you Mr Barr and the rest of the well paid board of directors work your buts off for forgiveness and when you have demonstrated that you can return the investors in the company a decent return, come back then and talk about your rewards - show some respect and humility and return the owners of this company some profit and I would vote for a LTIP - until that moment eventuates you have buckley's chance of me agreeing to rewards - what an absolute joke!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.