SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Our Poorly paid directors, page-4

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    At time when SSN is struggling against market headwind, our little porkers announce time to put snouts into trough.

Whilst PoO is tumbling,  SSN margin / BO is also spiralling downward. Saudis are not in business to help shale. How long can SSN survive in current market climate? Yes, SSN has some immediate (hedging) protection but this buffer will expire.

Even with increased and continued production, it is unlikely that SSN can become profitable, in near future, if ever? So, just to ensure that SSN debt burden remains insurmountable, SSN managment announce their intention to claim for performance rewards.

To SSN management, below is share price chart from 2012. I am not sure we are looking at same chart?

Poor Timing and Extremely Poor Form,,,,this sums up my thoughts of overpayed SSN management.

and you want to be further rewarded for above performance. Suggest you come back when SSN actually records a profitable quarter.

NO....NO....NO

I thought Ebola was deadly, this parasitic exsanguination is headed for same ending.......!!!!!

Sentiment: Pissed

MS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.