NTI 0.00% 7.4¢ neurotech international limited

Our potential upside, page-4

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Does total legalisation of cannabis not dilute the value of medicinal cannabis? If you can just get it on the street… there will be a big marketing expense required to prove an expensive over the counter and FDA approved cannabinoid treatment is worth the multiples in price vs a nutraceutical off the shelf…

Validity or ability to patents is also an issue for me in this space, I believe it will be inherently challenging. Even for NTI, who have a licence over a great strain, nothing stoppig a third party from synthetically replicating a similar or more potent combination of cannabinoids. This is just IMHO. But for now we have no patent and it should be granted this month I suggest that announcement 14 oct 2021 is read in conjunction with the ASX query on the same day which critiques the NTI announcement . In short NTI confirms it could take several years for the patents to come through, and there is no guarantee that a patent will ever be granted… of course the flip side is it may happen and I think that would be a huge catalyst short term, but the overhang is something similar could be developed anyway. I think this is a broader overhang for the cannabis sector as a whole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ $94.43K 1.290M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96441 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 100106 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.