NTI 0.00% 7.4¢ neurotech international limited

Don't confuse Dolce with NTI164 (Dolce own many many strains of...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Don't confuse Dolce with NTI164 (Dolce own many many strains of cannabis)... I am not suggesting that it will be taken recreationally for a "High" as its not possible with no THC, but for the potential health benefits, that is why NTI was talking about a fast path to market through nutraceuticals - Essentially NTI164 packaged into a low dose over the counter like a Blackmores product.

Don't get me wrong, I remain excited about the potential of NTI 164 and the work they are doing and the results they have been achieving. I am just of the view that the commercial value is limited to it being viewed by the market as a nutraceutical until there is a granted patent. And even then, i dont think we will see the high CBD transaction valuations from +36months ago as that was FOMO from the buyers... NTI will struggle to execute a meaningful JV / Partnering deal without the granting of a patent either... OR, any deal and cash flow will be subject to patent granting (this will reduce the transaction value too). this then comes back around to need to cap raise... I expect they will delay any raise until at least after the next lot of ASD trial results (was due end Q3 / early October) - this is now late, which is no surprise everything is always late with NTI.

Despite my numerous concerns, I do reiterate that mid to long term there is upside potential, they just need to tick off a few items and this is normal in bio space, everything always takes longer and uses up more cash and requires more cap raises than one hoped, but that's the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ $94.43K 1.290M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96441 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 100106 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.