FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Our prospects and their meanings

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    As a totally random exercise tonight, I thought I might look up the meanings of our prospects.
    For no other reason than my curious nature. I figure that there are others who might find the names interesting;

I have included the table I have presented before which is arguably out of date and not reflecting the change in the POO, but in relative terms you can still see the prospects relativity to each other size wise. Something I noted in refreshing the table is that the USD to AUD is now at $1.45. Making FAR that little bit cheaper again to anyone offshore (anyway I digress).

Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 9.39.50 PM.png

If I seem to have got any of these incorrect, or someone has a different meaning they want to throw in, go ahead;

Sirius - Sirius (/ˈsɪriəs/) is the brightest star (in fact, a star system) in the Earth's night sky. With a visual apparent magnitude of −1.46, it is almost twice as bright as Canopus, the next brightest star. The name "Sirius" is derived from the Ancient Greek Σείριος (Seirios), meaning"glowing" or "scorcher"

Soleil - Soleil is the French word for the Sun.

Sabar - The sabar, which originated with the Serer people, is a traditional drum from the West African nation of Senegal (also played in the Gambia). It is generally played with one hand and one stick. Among its most renowned exponents was the Senegalese musician Doudou N'Diaye Rose.

Lamb-Ji - Seems to be some sort of traditional sport, wherein people dress up like Tony Abbot and dance?

264424_156953074378250_6302491_n.jpg

Ramantou - couldn't determine.

Alhamdulillah - Al-ḥamdu lillāh (Arabic: الحَمْد لله‎) or alḥamdulillāh is an Arabic phrase meaning "Praise be to God"

Random post yes. Interesting at least - I think.
    Some pretty cool names, would love to know what the ones I am missing mean.

Night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.