CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

our reputation in angola is key to sucess...

1. 419 Posts.

I am in this for the long term and I like where the company is going. These latest announcements are fantastic for the company, but I can see why the SP is falling behind. A little more transparency is needed and also the removal of self-applied deadlines announced through the BRR announcements will help...

Deadlines only put CityView in the hands of the traders and applies added turbulence to the Sp...

I'll be in for the long haul and will re-evaluate in a years time. I believe CityView will be billion dollar company by this time next year and even with the short term volatility I see CityView as a fantastic investment. So much is now on the table and we are being offered much more than I first envisaged...

I feel the latest SP collapse reflects a large amount of short-term traders relying on the Kwanza Permit coming through in the recent announcements. The irony is that we now have more valuable assets being offered to us on and offshore. We have also been informed of our crucial involvement in the process of "selecting" the appropriate permits to obtain. This is where the importance of having Conrad Maher on board comes into the picture. I also feel that Ian Egan will have the same importance with regard to evaluating and selecting future mining areas.

To be offered various assets and have the ability to be able to assess and then choose the commercially viable ones is invaluable for the future of CityView, not only when thinking about our future Oil & Gas projects but I also believe that this selection process will apply for future mining projects once we have proven ourselves...

We seem to be building a good reputation with the Angolan's as MS has stated, with our fast track work so far completed at Longonjo...

I believe that by maintaining a good reputation and a proven record with the Angolan's it will enable us to build our company and allow us to take on bigger and better projects in the years ahead. I believe that this forged working relationship will be the key to leading us into other valuable projects in other resource rich countries in West Africa...

The latest announcements have affirmed my beliefs in this company and I now hold with more confidence and optimism than ever...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.