AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

I was very pleased to read those quotes yesterday from...

1. TBE
    3,734 Posts.
    I was very pleased to read those quotes yesterday from geologists SF. It sounds like we are beginning to hear all the right noises being made from those in the know.

I also read a few other interesting quotes in teh AJL presentation:

Charles Hendry, Minister of State, Department of Energy and Climate Change:
    “ we are in no doubt about the importance of having national regulation rather than EU regulation, because we believe that our standards would only be diminished.”

“there is a multi-billion-pound benefit to the UK economy from optimising our resources. We are keen for that to happen.” “We have taken a careful approach to unconventional gas resources.”

“One thing that struck both the Select Committee and me when we visited Cuadrilla’s site in Lancashire was the immense separation distance—it is thousands of feet— between the water table and the area where the shale gas was being sought. The company drills below the level of the water table, and then encases it in concrete. Only then, when it has been sealed, do they drill further down to where the shale gas is.”

Hon John Pugh (Liberal Democrat):
    When I read the [Cuadrilla Geo-Mechanical] report, I was delighted by its excellence and balance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.761K 195.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 247842 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 944270 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.