CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Roh, I noticed again last night just all non holding down...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Roh, I noticed again last night just all non holding down rampers / shorters posting ….they seem to all come out of the wood work when they become worried/stressed….something I love seeing as a Holders. ….so I guess there is going to be a bit of a push / churn to get our SP down again…lol
    Hopefully WM's announcement….great wasn't it…. has had time to be seen around the globe by now and our volumes…always a big concern to Hoots….stay above the 200k we had yesterday….with new buyers picking up that …imho…cheap churn stock…that still appears to be around…..I did notice though it was not being given away quite as freely as in the past….nice blocks came in around 40k and then as the buyers approached they miraculously disappeared…lol….as they did not want to be taken….maybe that M & G? 12 mill is dwindling?
    Plus 007 feels that more of it could appear on the sell side above $1.80……lets see.
    I am sure any potentially big buyer/s would know exactly who has the play stock and how much of it is there for the picking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.