just noted this (the usual Leftist play the man not the issue -...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    just noted this (the usual Leftist play the man not the issue - but you are dead right Reaper - and I'm proud, that in that, I'm joined by the vast majority of thinking, put upon, now hugely angered and absolutely fed up to the back teeth Aussies!

All of us captive victims of this spiteful, arrogant, vicious, plotting, divisive, cocky, entirely not up to the job mob of gross mismanagers - who MAKE us all victims of the sick ruthless games they are playing.

Their winning is their only aim!

And this country's so-called free Press - roll over in the face of all their evil balderdash and allow their tummies to be rubbed into submission.

You bet we're victims! There's legions of us!

This Government now SO arrogant - they play sick politics with the infirm and disabled.

As Sales said to Swan last night - re. the new Disabled support Tax - "you could legislate this yourselves with the support of the Greens" - you can do it without reference to the Opposition!

But of course, Swan weaved and dodged - and the sick reason he and Gillard won't legislate now and have done with it?

Solely because this, to them, is just another sick game. Try to back Abbott into a corner - MAKE him have to agree - or else they will then gleefully portray him (wrongly) as being AGAINST any help for the disabled. And Gillard even has the nerve to set Abbott an "or else" deadline! And the media SAY NOTHING! It's sick. And Labor are now sick!

I'll say it again - all this is always - forever - ALL about them and themselves and THEIR prospects.

For someone who agreed to late terminations of vaible feotuses (Gillard) I ask, how come she's suddenly so wearm, fuzzy, touchy, feely, about anyone disabled!

Live babies can go - but she cries crocodile tears over kiddies in calipers?

And believe me - she's squeezing every drop of difficulty and opportunity to abuse re. whatever Abbott decides (and to agree to this he may have to abandon his generous Parental Leave Scheme) - just (and only) to make herself look good - and to garner misguided votes!

Sick, sick, sick!

But the whole structure of such cynical arrogant Machiavellianism is sick!

And what did John McTernon say - allegedly -re. how to get revenge on your political enemies - paraphrasing what's been reported/alleged?

"Shove your fist down their throat" was one.

and

"See them off into the morgue" was the other.

Nice types!

Victims with any spine usually protest Reaper. Not just lie down and take any old kicks in the guts dished out to them by plotting incompetents, and worse.!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.