CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

our time is coming, page-21

1. 8,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3316
    Just want to re-iterate what Den888 said...be patient. With the share price languishing, and boredom setting in, it is tempting to go elsewhere. But we close to CXY's biggest milestone yet. We already know that the chances of success are very high given the experience of the management team and the history of the technology. Once that trial burn gets going, there is going to be a significant re-rating.

I have already topped up. Have about $25K worth, which is enough for me, otherwise I would be topping up given the nearness of the major re-risking event. This technology could change the whole energy landscape (quite literally), so having some exposure to it is important part of my portfolio strategy. Of the the three UCG companies, it has the biggest upside, in large part due to it not being de-risked through a pilot burn (notwithstanding that the current management conducted the first successful UCG pilot in Australia years ago).

The sector is still with its high risks, but if you want exposure at cheap prices, CXY is the best. For long-term holders, it is the exact wrong time to be selling at a loss. Sure there are no guarantees in this business, but I see no point holding through the quiet times and selling now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.