RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Been deep in RRS/RRSO since late September 05 and accumulated...

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    Been deep in RRS/RRSO since late September 05 and accumulated along the way (originally got in based on U in the mountains of Peru). Been through the exciting highs of thinking what could be and the depressing lows of imagining the worst, it was only some first hand knoweldge of the oil prospects in Puntland that kept me in and allowed me to be comfortable with the commercial risk.......

Sure feel better tonight as annoucement all but confirms we will not get another delay beyond 31July on the KNOC deal and we may infact receive more news than expected (i.e. offshore update, CNOOC?). Throw an AIM listing in there to expose us to the high risk tolerant UK investors and my M5 looks ever closer.

Will try grab a few more in the morning if the price remains in the low 3's. Only days now until news, an exciting week for me as ARH will also be announcing their deal with Minerology this or next week!!!

I'm excited, nervous and just full of anticipation!!

All the best JR if you are still out there, thanks for you posts in the early days!

GOOD LUCK FELLOW LONG TERM RANGERS, WE WILL BE REWARDED VERY SOON!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.