TVN 2.04% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Our Time, page-12

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    I hope they're selling for a quick profit rather than knowing how far away Mt Peake from happening otherwise why would you sell at these lousy prices?
    If I came in @ 11c and thought this wasn't far away from hitting the heights I certainly wouldn't be selling. Maybe it's company policy to dump them straight away?
    Those that bought in would have a better idea of whats going on behind the scenes more so than us.
    Everyone on here has been saying (including myself) it's another opportunity to top up but thats been said for years now and look at the sp.lol
    How good is TNG and Mt Peake? How far away is this to fruition?
    Ex Director selling and our Chairman Mr Evans jumping ship could mean we are a lot further away from production than we think. Why else dump and leave.
    Sorry if I sound a bit frustrated but PB timelines are always full of it and the Market is rarely wrong.
    If we weren't far off from anything significant do you think the sp would be 12.5c???
    Some would say why dont you sell.....for those that do.. I sold 400,000 PLS at 4c to buy more TNG at 17c. Thinking that TNG was far more advanced than PLS and to buy PLS back later with gains from TNG..Clever hey but thats why I wouldn't sell even if this company goes belly up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $86.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $119.9K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86483 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 75153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.