TVN 1.75% 5.6¢ tivan limited

In case the Brexit thing catches on with other countries, I'm...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    In case the Brexit thing catches on with other countries, I'm glad we got enough money to cover the rest of the year through the CR. 11 cents seems like good business now lol. Wish I didn't buy at 14 cents now though......

In real terms even ol Boris said that there was no rush to trigger article 50. David Cameron won't even step down until October and then it will be at least 2 years from then. Hopefully we will have a plant fully built by then. The only complication will be if France / Italy etc try the same thing. But it would take years to organise support for a referendum. As I believe Brits started campaigning around 2012. So TNG should be fully functional by the time any other referendums happen (even a Scottish one haha).

The thing I'm trying to work out is that we seem to be hinging on SMS working the German ECA back for TIVAN finance. Now surely there will still want to do business and make money and jobs for companies like SMS. But if the EU looks shakey over the next year, even though nothing will technically happen by then, will they ratchet back the loans to ensure their stability as banking shares tank?

I just don't know. As it was all sounding so promising with SMS wanting to build the plant and the ECA bank wants things like that to happen so SMS gets business (German jobs).

Maybe they will like dealing with a Non EU country like Australia? It all gets messy with the AUS and NT elections also, as I heard Bill Shorton the other day mention that he would take 1 billion out of the NAIF for tourism. We have also spent so long schmoozing Adam Giles, I hope he stays in (even with the scandals). As I'm not sure how much work PB has put in with the NT opposition. Although you would expect they like new mining activity, though Adam Giles is from Alice I believe, so he would love business down that way.

With a project that spans 5-10 years, you would have to take into account new governments anyway over time. It's just natural progression of things.

Just my Sunday thoughts anyways.
    Who knows how things will pan out this week. My thoughts are for a drop on the market initially and then when people realise nothing has changed yet, things stabilise by lunch.
    Last edited by Box-33r: 26/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $86.07K 1.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 522362 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 111985 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.