EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Our well situation, page-34

1. 11,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1822
    Wabbit, stick to the facts, not fiction. Your reply comes across as someone rubbing their hands in glee saying to themselves "I've got them now".

I don't expect the non-executive directors to know everything on a daily basis and have never said that I do.

I have not seen anyone on here say that they expect the non-executive directors to be there to answer questions at all times of the day. It is very sad state though when it appears that when you try getting any answers from the company you get fobbed off to a PR company, doesn't anyone at head office have a clue what is happening within their own company or are they so fearful of letting something slip that they have to pay someone to put a professional spin on it?

Some posters have even pointed out that our supposedly "independent" chairman is based in Queensland so it would be a bit hard to expect him to be at work in Perth every day, what a commute that would be!

Given your earlier statement comparing a building labourer's wages with directors fees it seems that it is you that does not know what a directors duties are.

Here's a link for you, and anyone else wanting to enlighten themselves about directors duties, to read:

http://www.companydirectors.com.au/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.