DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

The events of the past day has forced me to post again as I feel...

1. 411 Posts.
    The events of the past day has forced me to post again as I feel very sorry for Albi and the other similar, genuine INT holders, (mum and dad investors)

I stopped posting a while ago as I was dissapointed that anytime anyone had anything but a positive veiw on INT, they would be personally abused on this forum.

The main enemy to the thread was of course bunni. Myself and Albi listened to the opposite views that pumped up the stock and u guessed it, brought more INT shares.

A couple of questions I was hoping to get an answer on and dont want to be treated like bunni are?

Have the directors of the company been paying themselves 500,000 per year, stringing us all along for a couple of years now, just so they could re-coup thier outlays at our expence?

They would have thier money back now, wouldnt they,
    (unlike poor albi and the rest of us). Why would they need 500 grand for wages? I recon 100 grand would be more than enough?

To continue lining thier pockets, couldnt they just have another capitol raising?

And lastly, why did the directors look at Albi in the eyes and blatently lie to him at the AGM?

Albi is a friend of mine and he is a man of integrity and dignity and does not deserve to be lied too, or told to sell his shares if hes not happy.
    Some of u might be in that position, but Albueara is not one of them. Hes a top bloke and I feel for him right now.

Please lay off him and dont treat him along the same lines many of u treated bunni.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.