WCN 0.00% 2.1¢ white cliff minerals limited

WCN fact checklist after reading this one you tell me what were...

1. 1,604 Posts.

WCN fact checklist after reading this one you tell me what were worth not 3.8 mil thats for sure. Something has to give soon it cant stay here forever.

CHECKLIST-FACTS

Low shares on issue

Redicuously undervaled with heaps of short term catalyst

Funded until allmost mid year according to manangement and thats not even considering the money from the SGQ application trade which is an additional 70 000 in the kitty.

Fully funded drilling programme coming up consists of RC drilling at mt gordon and air core drilling at lake johnston. 2x of the targets are on the same basal contact as the maggie hays find. This drilling is the most prospective to date straight from the horses mouth (managment)

Nearology to maggie hays 20KM away massive nickel find.

Ex-lion ore statements stating that air core drilling was done on our mt gordon land and led them to confirm a diamond drill programme which only just started and then got dumped due to tighteing budgets. I presume the records were good as the diamond drilling was not on a whim.

All our land is ex-lion ore a international commodity giant and we are first to explore since them with fantastic results from the little work they done which holds great promise for us.

2x Tennements on very close proximty to cabridge and these are 100% owned.

1x Tennement which SGQ have paid to gain 1st priority to out of this we only increase our allready huge exposure to SGQ and on its own doesent ever justify the current SP.

Newexco consults consulted with our managing director on the latest targests which are amongst the best they have ever done.

Managment you can talk to when you need and will answer things truthfully and on a stong technical basiss

Projects in chanach which will produce a small JORC resource later this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1300000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1360739 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.