QRS 0.00% 7.0¢ qrsciences holdings limited

ousia quit barking

1. 3,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Mate, how long now have you been posting the company has only 2 months working capital? They must be just about out for the count by now.

I don't recall you ever saying you've had personal discussion with them, some of us have. Most of the shareholders, certainly those who invest directly are very concerned at a number of factors about management and the current SP.

Give us some credit sport, perhaps we believe strongly enough in the technology, and the years of testing in high profile, genuine environments to leave part of our portfolio in this 'risky' sector.

Most of us are savvy about 'noise' and 'fluff' and 'sentiment' but I confess I haven't experienced one so 'strident' or 'bitter' as you.

Many of your comments, oft repeated, sound plausible enough, the first time. But man, you haven't brought up anything new for ages!!

I'll tell you this, Russeth may well effectively prop the SP in the way you suggest, manipulatively, but how do you reason he would blindly throw good money, his own,
    after bad in the attempt. Firstly, it is unlawful, secondly, STUPID! You go to jail for the first.

In the current environment, how would Russeth look if on Monday they announce a big order? OK maybe he's got wind of it, maybe not, but at least now in an act of transparency, what we've all been asking for, he's played safe and covered himself by disclosing his increased holdings. Don't worry, I'm not sweating the order, but I reckon there's as much substance to my hypothesis as there is to your cracked record.

You don't hold this stock do you Ousia, so do us a favour and go keep an eye on whatever you do.

Best regards,
    Lilac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.