SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

out again for a while, page-13

1. 526 Posts.
    HI J.W.Pepper

It is because of forcasts that may or may not be on target that make the market volatile and nervous, which is why the us markets are down and looking shakey at present...

Some analysts are even suggesting that the us market may go south quite a bit more, as things are not looking that great when you take into concideration the possible terror threats that the killing of Bin laden may have now sparked....It wont take much for things to tilt if things dont improve quick smart over there....

I take all information I can get, including that mentioned above.....sdl's or any other companies sp is not only based on what they have in the ground or drilling results etc there are a number of other plays involved and some of them are global, and globaly things are shakey...Thats why "nearly" all Co's sp's are down today...

The data I have based my decisions on are that things may get a little rough, and I also wanted to take some profits and Plonk some more coin on another stock I hold which has news coming and is about to explode..

All the stocks I hold are spec's and am happy to buy and sell accordingly....

cheers and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.