SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

"Don't ever apologise for exiting a trade". You are the one...

1. 1,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    "Don't ever apologise for exiting a trade". You are the one making the decisions about your money, not those on hot copper.

For many (myself included) we are awaiting news of JV partnership and other announcements that will take this company from explorer into producer. I for one have stopped trading Sundance and have opted for longer term accumulation. I am looking at the tax implications now as I build my portfolio ( a topic also discussed on this forum).

I could have sold part or all of my holding and bought back at lower rates, as I have done several times before on this stock, only to pay a higher marginal tax rate (46%) or opted to hold and ride the declines, accumulating more stock along the way. Reason being is my tax rate upon sale of the stock will be 20%. Doing the math, my preference is "NOT" to give an extra 26% to the tax man and let the % be absorbed in the swings.

I dont stress any where near as much now days about the short term dips and hollows. I appreciate the opportunity to purchase more at lower rates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.