SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I am expecting the open to be a bit flat or soft with a strong...

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I am expecting the open to be a bit flat or soft with a strong finish at the end of the day...

Just on the issue of posting everytime u enter or exit a trade....Imagine how many hundreds of thousands/millions of extra posts that would be on HC if everyone posted each time they purchased or sold a stock...it is just common sense that we dont do this....

This also opens u r self up to emabarrassment and scrutiny....I would be totally embarrassed if i was sprukking myself up on HC as some switched on trader and then post details of my trades as following below.....especially when the SP is likely to finish equal to or above this persons exit price yesterday....lol

30/05/2011

AT 38.5 cents

Took a punt that the charts are correct this time around and bought back in....

Things are starting to look a little better

02/06/2011

AT 39 cents

Just got out again guys sorry, Things not looking too good out there worldwide....

But having said that everyone has there own investment strategy, and reason for investing...the most important issue for me is to stick to my investment strategy....
    mine(pun intended) is to see SDL to production...

Good luck today for a green day...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.