AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Out at 0.011 cause this is going AON soon ..., page-18

1. 708 Posts.
    http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/...ry-is-kind-of-a-big-deal-20150509-ggxagc.html

I wish I was bright, but the trend is moving away from plants and more to renewable households. I'm glad you take note of the research I did, but that release is 6 years old and within the last month Tesla has pretty much blown the market out of the water, all pretty much within a month as well. The household batteries will be coming to market at only 3 grand. Similar to that of solar panels themselves. It's realistic and only the beginning of the future.

Use the scope study, run the numbers and you will understand why the brokers or any significant player is not interested. Sorry for annoying you, but its an immature way to think about an intellectual debate.

There is no need to be sour, from what I remember you came in around the time I did and would've been able to snag under 1c. You're still in a nice position, take note of what I'm saying, If you disagree I would like to hear your opinions, if you agree, sit in line at 1.2c. It's hard to park funds here when we now have some serious value floating around the market. CBA nearly sub 80 with rates so low. I wouldn't have picked that a couple of months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.