RDM 3.23% 16.0¢ red metal limited

I think Red Metal has too many good leases, too many great...

1. 90 Posts.
    I think Red Metal has too many good leases, too many great things to drill. If we are talking Uranium then Red Metal has some of the better prospects. Far better than many Uranium Juniors whose share price has gone up multiples. But their Quarterly reports are quite Cryptic.

"Evidence of a halo to Olympic Dam style system identified at Pernatty Lagoon."

They have released information to the market, but seems they have done everything possible to not promote their find.

With the growing interest in Uranium Companies in South Australia in particular. I think Red Metal stands above all others for value.

IMHO you should stick with this one.
    Cant see it dropping below 25c any more.
    If they find another Roxby at Pernatty Lagoon, or the Peake Denison JV or a Beverly at Curnomona Province.
    The shares will go nuts. Look and read the reports carefully. Really good announcements could be months away. Look at the Leases and the anomolies.... they are excellent. There is a very real chance Red Metal will hit the big one. Of all the Juniors out there I rate Red Metal as having the best leases and the best drilling program

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $47.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $15.42K 100.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19111 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 82741 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.