G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

The warnings are all there, however, the original post did a...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    The warnings are all there, however, the original post did a piss-poor job at deciphering it. My interpretation as follows:

1. Circa $4.3M cash in hand, call it $4.4M for the doubters...

2. Circa $715k gross revenue, call it $750k for the doubters...

Now...look into the above in a bit closer detail:

1. The $4.4M will not last until the next ruby auction earmarked for June 2018. Full stop. This cash has come from Arena converting there options last month. They would have forfeited deposits for machinery or paid a penalty to cancel the orders, plus the graphite studies costs money, plus the stockpiled pay dirt to be processed in the next few mths...see where I am going?

2. The $750k is GROSS REVENUE! This means minus hosting the event, security, models, staff accommodation, insurance, split of revenue under existing lease(s), fees, payments to artisans, cost in producing the circa 30,000 carats (based on 1,000 carats retrieved a day = 1mth operating)...essentially means they’d be lucky to make anything.

Based on the above, I expect a CR after the Christmas shutdown...this will further dilute the SP...see where I am going?

Wow...”highest grade deposits in the world”....my son says I am the world’s greatest dad...see where I am going?

Let’s all agree to disagree...wait for the next quarterly statement and then analyse that...

The fact remains - stop deviating away from the ruby operation and show us the inventory. The carat unit is so deceiving...peppercorn sized rubies could be 0.25 - 0.5 carats...so it’s meaningless that we have circa 375,000 carats...
    Last edited by siu_loong_bao: 06/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.