RNE 0.00% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

out of favor, page-7

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Bernard
    I am of the same opinion as you. I tend to hold long term. I was buoyed today to see that the directors converted their options and Gerry even stumped up $1.76 for a couple of grands worth on market in early Feb.

When I originally re bought back in May last year I was of the opinion that you could make money out of the stock by riding it to this point time and selling before the proof of concept.

Now that we are on the cusp of something big I am holding on for the long term given that it appears there is good chance of success given Origin and Directors are investing and there is a fallback to a degree with the restimulation using the propant (ceramic beads or similar) and the fact that we are cashed up to keep drilling.

If we do not get proof of concept I don't see us going back to circa 65 cents as per last time but maybe in the vicinity of a dollar.

Anyone got any ideas on the duration for the open circulation test. My gut tells me this could be known within a week. I understand that the closed loop circ test will take 6 weeks and be complete just in time to pick up the not so trivial bonus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.528M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.947K 1.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 69374924 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 1640944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.