RNE 0.00% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

i may not be a holder yet. i have been watching this stock for a...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i may not be a holder yet. i have been watching this stock for a while now having seen it rise and fall to current levels. i think market sentiment is hurting this company as too many ppl are focusing on the big companies of today, like BHP and RIO. i think the last good period for the sp was due to publicity due to green house gases etc. having watched the publicity of renewable energy fall away i fell thats what cause the recent trend of late in the sp.

i think the fact origin speaks highlighly of this share and is a solid investor is a very good sign for this compnay especially when directors have been buying in another great sign. for me origin brings alot to the table as they own two powerstation in NZ powered from the ground (volcanic, lava or something its been a while since i read it last). if this project works which i'm positive it will then it will be a company maker and if they patent the concept well they can get contracts to build powerstations any where in the world given they have the hot rocks to do it.

this company is a bit of a punt at the momment, but given management is having a second crack at getting it right i feel this time success will be found..

i feel two weeks about $1:40 or so. i will be a holder and a very happy one at that. good luck, this company has potential to be massive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.528M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.947K 1.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 69374924 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 1640944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.