TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

This is a thread to cover Issues for when TON relists from...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    This is a thread to cover Issues for when TON relists from Suspension.
    The Assumption is that the VA at 2 nd meeting uses that option of Hand Back to Directors ie legitimate creditors are paid.
    VA rules TON is Solvent and there is no need to liquidate assets to satisfy creditors.

Yes this is not the norm of a company being under VA but IMO the TON VA was not instituted for "normal circumstances" ie crushed by Debt of Capex proportions $100mil+ whatever.

So please accept the premise/idea that TON will NOT be Fire Saleing it's Tenements.
    For one thing it can't because TON is not 100% Owner. Grafex is either 20% or 10% and frankly this is the first issue for resolution -100% TON ownership and control of it's Tenements.

Second is Market Positioning. What is TON's Forward Plan ?
    Basically to be a Flake Graphite Mine producing/operational in 2017/18.
    Higgo's outlook statement puts this mine at Ancuabe.
    As such all info provided on this Tenement means production forecast 10-50kts.

Options - JV with GK. There is an existing mine owned by GK in the process of being reopened. Info from GK is proposed 6/12kts production. This was scheduled for starting in June 2016. Has this new plant been installed? How are GK's plans progressing for Ancuabe? Anyone know? Any news coming from GK about progress just from GK's perspective? None I've seen and I'm starting to wonder how effective a GK JV would be for TON.

Second Option- TON has own plant on Ancuabe. Get's it's own Mine Permit and Capexes it's own Plant. Sets up it's own Operation and then discusses with GK any JV/Co-operation deals.

I just don't see TON having any strong negotiation position with GK. Don't see why GK would especially 50/50 JV with TON. Certainly IMO if GK stays with 10kts output, really why should TON bother? Cash flow from their 50% 5kts would be what?

Anyhow GK JV is an Element of TON's forward planning but imo not KEY.
    Key is up to 50kts production by say 2020 and say 20kts production 2017/18.

Summary- TON will come back on Market NOT be Liquidated.
    Current Shareholders will still "own" it together with any CR/ Cornerstone involved in Paying Out Grafex and Recapitalisation.[est around $10mil with grafex being paid $5mil]
    I estimate,back of envelope etc Register will be some 700mil shares.
    Market Cap $25/40 Mil so sp 3.5/6 cents.

enough for now from the jaded desk but could this thread get posts from recent ton investors who bought under 15 cents or long term investors with under 15 cent break even or the ability[money] to double down there?
    yes the Brad Super Pit Investors are 'screwed', just didn't happen the SYR peer comparison nearology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.