DEG 7.42% $1.23 de grey mining limited

out of steam for now, page-30

1. 1,127 Posts.

The big miners are pushing ahead full steam in Latin America. Goldcorp (GG, U.S.) bought out 4 miners there in 2010: Pueblo Viejo in Dom. Republic, Camino Riojo in Mexico, El Morro in Chile, & Cerro Negro from Andean R. in Argentina. For every mine actually purchased Goldcorp must have looked at a dozen before weighing up the evidence. Over the border in Chile Barrick is trying to wrest control of El Morro from Goldcorp.*
    The Gold Report says that Mirasol Resources has been making some fantastic discoveries in Argentina. It has the
    San Joaquin silver project in Patagonia . Mirasol came to market at 15 cents & is now $5 . Drill results confirm it is on to something serious here- it should be a high grade discovery. Eric Sprott has helped finance half dozen silver
    companies( not sure exactly where)."A joint venture with GG,Barrick or Coeur Dlene would do wonders for the share price",says the writer. * pm
    * Liesel Hill,Mining Weekly,Kitco,News,Jan 10,8.03
    * Interview with Gold Report,Kitco,News,News Blaze
    Jan 16,1.04 pm
    Also http://newsblaze.com

So DEG is in good company in the right place. I can't
    recall whether Mirasol Resources is near one of DEG's leases.

Mr.cracka. I usually went to the Prospect of Whitby on the River. Liked The Ship near blue donkey-blast of the north sea & view of Greenwich Gas Works(pre Dome).Used to drive past The Widow's Son-Bun still in widow waiting for son to return from Oz or India.Roughie in Cuba or Manila St

burradont. Used to go up Mile End Rd & catch the no. 8
    to Roman Rd. Good ye olde carpentry knobs & fittings. Coffee in Buddhist coffee shop better than in Percy Inglis
    but used to like seeing the old East Enders having a fag & cuppa there before carrying on for the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.085(7.42%)
Mkt cap ! $2.948B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.23 $1.19 $11.98M 9.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 90825 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 141096 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.