ADG 14.3% 0.6¢ adelong gold limited

Hi Gravity Waves,You seem to have a lot of information on 3D...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hi Gravity Waves,

You seem to have a lot of information on 3D which you've never shared with us before. It seems very suspicious that you have come up with all of that information straight after court case on Tuesday. I've always suspected some ghost on this site. For your information, regarding the court hearing on Tuesday, I was there personally and talking directly via video link from the court to Peter Mitchell who made an excellent witness (for me).

Ian Hastings tried to submit an affidavit to the court which was rejected. It was ominous John Chegwidden was nowhere to be seen.

I have tried to advice people on this chatroom of the perils of dealing with 3D.

People forget about the projects, in Haiti and Ethiopia (Gold) and New Zealand (Coal) with absolutely no results, money torn up.

And now the most recent debacle is Adelong. As I quoted earlier on, Jesus Christ could turn water into wine, walk on water, even rise from the dead but even He has got buckleys chance of making a quid out of Adelong.

As I have said it earlier, I am a substantial shareholder of 3D Resources (which some people questioned) and a 25% of E38/2274 (Cosmo Newberry Project), so I know exactly what I'm talking about as unfortunately I have been doing business with Ian Hastings since the original float in 2007. The reason how I know all these is because I am

MICHAEL FOLEY

See below article on court hearing on Tuesday.

Hi Mike ,
    Business West 10/8/22 article as requested .
    Cheers
    Jo

3D Resources is fighting to retain its ownershipof its Cosmo Newberry gold project in the face of a legal attack by its jointventure partner.

WA prospector Mike Foley, who has a minorityinterest in the most promising Cosmo Newberry tenement, has demanded that 3Dforfeit its dirt north-east of Laverton because it failed to meet expenditurecommitments

But 3D on Tuesday asked the Perth Warden’s Courtfor an exemption from 2020-21 obligations after admitting its spend of $86,000was less than half that required under its exploration licences.

The Warden’s Court can order that 3D pay finesor forfeit the tenement if it decides the exemption should not be granted for2020-21 . If the court rules an exemption should not be granted, the partieswill then argue about potential fines and surrender orders.

Copyright © 2022 The West Australian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.708M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $9.424K 1.349M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 13655192 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1732673 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.