OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Have not looked at charting indicators this morning as with our...

1. 429 Posts.
    Have not looked at charting indicators this morning as with our freeholded stake which to us is substantial to us we are going long ,a few weeks ago we let go of 75% of our stake when I believed the Intel news showed there was a little way to go before a deal would /if is carried out and have been swing trading a small parcel in which our last trade is just in the red. I believe the conservative report reflects the integrity of the management of Xped, and we should have some trust in their intentions , so many times we have witnessed over optimistic information released only to find out it was carried out more to benefit directors than retail holders. Xped have gone out of their way to give us the most conservative report possible thats why we will go long.
    We will be watching this stock closely I believe the management is very switched on but a Steve Jobs would be handy if you can handle watching an A grade backstabber but going to move on for at least a little and busy ourselves with other investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.