OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

out of the woods ?, page-169

1. 1,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Summary of the Week

Xped is still strong - expanding into the Disability/Healthcare sector through JCT, IoT space with relationships with Intel, GE and of course Telink.

The TMT report - much ado about nothing. Said what we all expect and unable to say what we can't eg. revenues/dates etc. didn't even include JCT and thus if 24c is a conservative price I for one am chuffed.

* Hudson, Britneek and the 'lovefest' fan club officially over now after real colours were revealed. "Black and White" seems to be more like "50 shades of Grey" now it seems
    * Elphamale - great research and information - thanks from us all!
    * Shorns officially became one of us now his XPEOB has become simply Xpe - good for you
    * BTHotcop - Your "fingers in the pies" graphic freaked me out like "Thing" from the Addams family at a buffet
    * Shares2 - invoked Bobby McFerrin's Don't Worry Be Happy.. exactly!!

Only on Hotcopper can a 24c SP and a tripling of its list price in 12 weeks from 2.5c be seen as bad...

Hope next week is good to all. Its ok to disagree but don't personally insult, alas others don't agree with this -- which wrecks this forum for MANY who would like to contribute. I thought we were all on here to promote profit and Xped, not our own agendas..

Hope for more comments next week from Hudson, Elpha, Trader 10, BTHotcop, Shorns, Shares2 et al..

Havagoodweekend.. and dream of that CONSERVATIVE 24c SP

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.