RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

In my opinion it will make little difference if LK is on the...

1. 325 Posts.
    In my opinion it will make little difference if LK is on the board or not. Either way he is and will be working his ass off to make this project work. I know we have all heard all sorts of things about what LK has done or should have done or could have done but one thing is for sure is that he wants this project in Puntland to work.
    First step for LK was to ensure the resource is in the ground. Critical step....proven.
    Next step...make it work. He has spent several years working this project and has a great deal invested in it. Yes he has been paid consultancy fees but if he wasn't hell bent on making it work he could earn his money elsewhere. He wouldn't need consultancy fees. He wouldn't spend all that time on such a tedious tenuous project.
    He is a very determined person and wouldn't have been wasting his time for the last few years if he didn'[t think it would come off. You have to remember he has a large stake in this company all though this may not be obvious through reading the top40.
    I am glad he is working for us.
    Sit back and watch this unfold...because it will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.