RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

out on a limb, page-13

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    tyco, tyco, tyco ... i have nothing against you.

yes, the people behind the scene have not changed - PROBLEM NO 1 despite assurances from Pete early on that LK had nothing to do with anything.

"now some want to scream and complain" - ummm we've been doing it for over two years!! and what's more, the ASX WAS alerted to range over a year ago now i think .. guess what? no resources to follow it up. PROBLEM NO 2

"Do you think Povey, Landau, LK are sitting around reading HC?" - personally, yes. LK has gophers reading what is said in here - don't worry. Jo used to read HC, i am almost certain LK's buddy in steveyd (lol) is in here and i'll bet that big cojones who loves to pay so he can play is referring to toy cars and not shares.

Sending a letter to povey is useless as are the other avenues imo. so instead, i'll have a laugh on HC?! fair enough? lol :)

tyco, imo they are a rort and i will never forget the words of a friend early on in the range days when i was told to expect a merry go round of smoke and mirrors and 6 monthly cap raisings with freebies to pay for other hobbies. it's all unfolded nicely. Now i just have to ask him for the Powerball numbers lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.