RNX 0.00% 1.0¢ renegade exploration limited

out on the open, page-8

1. 7,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Chucky.....I just look at the depth and make a decision...I haven't had that many drop big time just after I have bought....but if it does I will often sell with a view to buying back cheaper a bit later....

My only complete wipeout last year was JPRO and that was because I thought the IPO was still going ahead on the bio fuel prospect so I abandoned my usual philosophy and kept holding....

With OVR they had already almost doubled by the time I bought some and even then I had to bid above the market to get some.....and not as much I wanted to buy either.

Anyway you asked me what software I use and where I get the VWAP from....all I did was answer - with a couple of examples of how the extra features of power etrade have helped me in isolating some good trades I would otherwise have missed.

OVR was one such trade that was brought to my attention by using etrade.

My main aim is to go free held asap on every stock I buy....then I effectively transfer the holding to a longer term portfolio of free held stocks....where all holding are in effect free. If any of these go down I don't really care as they didn't cost anything.

ATM I hold OVR HLXO and GPNOA as trading stocks where I have "real" money invested. GPNOA I am holding for the gold ann and YRR float so I can ignore its daily movements until then.

So the only stock I have to keep a close watch on atm is OVR and I think it very unlikely that OVR will return to my purchase price in the 40s.

Remember we all have different amounts of cash available to invest....we all have different strategies and apetites for risk....so what works for me would probably seem a bit alien to someone else.

Anyway....read the latest quarterly again...all the clues are there......I certainly expect that next week will be extremely profitable for OVR holders for reasons I have already covered in other posts in this thread.

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $24.05K 2.659M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 412586 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1170000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.