RTM reefton mining nl

out with the old and in with the new

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    i read through the posts and notice some hold onto grudes of the past...they persist with this Nikolaenko link to the company...well I looked back through the asx announcements..and I was astounded to find...that such a past small shareholder and past director could still instill fear ...this man ceased to be a director in march 2005 ...and as for his shareholdings they were insignificant....prior to this he held 3.679 million fully paid share in one allotment plus 1.8 million in another company called goldmedal...in total he had approx in partly paid shares ...in total....2.7 million....as at 31/03/05 ...it was declared via a asx announcement that his holding were NIL.....onj checking I see that as at 26/9/06 Goldmetal still holds 2.5 million partly paid shares 8 c owing these are unquoted partly paid shares....so unless someone has information to him holding a large parcel of stock under another name...then I feel all this is sour grapes...and its time to let go of the past and past mistakes....as I see it...as of this week this compant appears to have no links to the bad old days that some allude to.....this past director is past it and appears to have no influence over this company.....it looks like all new blood....and the shre price is looking very promising.....if we are to follow those with past grudes against some past management...then we should look at the new lineup of management and consider things may ...may just have changed for a potentially better future.....towards close today the shre price moved back into positive territory....it was very quiet for most of the day...but in the closing hour...that changed....support increased ...and pounced on the sellers.....I feel that this one may just be in for some bigger rises...maybe on friday....maybe next week...its a strong resource market.....and this company has spread its minerals exposure...now its becoming exposed to the uranium market....the W.A govt has requested it pay the GST component of the lease application...a positive indicator....trading indicates that it has support from some or many sources....but voulumes of late cannot be ignored.....there is interest...there is support....as for the past...welll after reviewing all the reports...thats where i'm leaving those mistakes...those people are no longer in control of this company.......I hold stock ...and will continue to do so ...tilll I consider its time to take a profit in cash and not settle for paper profits and hope for more.....it looks promising to me....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.