CAG 3.33% 14.5¢ cape range ltd

I re-iterate, from the previous thread in which you were...

1. 223 Posts.
    I re-iterate, from the previous thread in which you were relentlessly ramping this co and drawing a comparison to CDS.

Again, CDS has an inferred JORC resource of 415Mt, plus already has drill data to target 1Bt and increase the JORC status to a bankable category.

The data and project of CDS came from BHP who had planned to take the project to pre-feasability and the resource is not only thermal coal it is 35% COKING COAL. It isn't in a region where the best coal has already been mined and now the strip ratios are unfavourable. There are companies in Australia (QLD) with resources of 500Mt of thermal plus other projects e.g. MNM where the thermal resource is not even given a valuation of 12-5 million that this co with a share of "35 billion tonnes" has.

I think it will go up but only because unscrupulous people have accumulated this over the last week to cash in on CDS and are now busy relentlessly ramping the stock, probably preparing themselves to keep bidding the price up in order to create a story based on CDS (past performance is no indication of future performance) to dupe people with extremely forward looking, bordering on false and deceptive statements in an attempt to scalp 50-100% from people who are going to get into this thinking its the next CDS.

Its not an honourable way to make a living.

Why invest in this POS with no drill data, no JORC, no major electricity producer in dire need of raw material 30km away, no coking coal, no big hitting management...

When you can invest in CDS that:
    - now has approval of an elephant project
    - plus management who have proven experience in developing and selling off Coal projects with value over 1 billion Australian dollars?
    - plus is scheduled to release a resource upgrade of both size and status for SA?
    - AND is still cheap on peer comparison.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $73 500

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44611 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.