CAG 9.38% 14.5¢ cape range ltd

out with the old in with the new, page-9

1. 9,188 Posts.
    Mate, this is a tiny spec position for me. I paid more then i would have liked but am lucky enough to be in profit.

I based my decision largely off NSL, but also off CDS.

I re-iterate, comparisons can be made to CDS.

Both 1c recaps with coal projects put into the company. Am a wrong?...NO.

But, i know you disagree and thats fair enough. Good for you.

I will leave CDS out.

As i said, i largely bought based on NSL. CAG has the same NSL directors, came from the same recapers, the deal is almost IDENTICAL except for different bulk commodities, and NSL is up over 500% this year. Look at even just the Call Option given to both companys. They are almost a match.

Surely i am not wrong in thinking the same can happen?

I am sure even some of you faithful CDS followers (it seems im up against the CDS top 5 SH registry here; you guys are regilious to CDS; it appears to be the only stock many posting here investing in? ) can see some logic in my thoughts.

But again, this is a spec. Nothing less, nothing more. An absolute spec like ive said from the start. OBVIOUSLY, a very high risk one.

A spec that i hold very few off and one of dozens i own, like most people here on HC.

Its just a little spec! A punt!

But, it is one i think has the potential to be a lot higher and thus the reason i bought a few -> but not many.

PS: you could also take your morale crusade over to you CDS as people are ramping $1 in a month and a 40cent "monday party" lol. Now cmon? Ive rarely given a price figure at all. Ive just said their is potential (or i think anyway based largely on NSL as ive said; and based on the value of Coal).

Sure, i can see why the mods deleted the thread that mentioned 35bt of coal, but i did clearly say they are in a region that has that resource. As Jack Nicholson would say, pretty "CRYSTAL CLEAR" imo. I never said theyll get anything ever near that. Of course they wont get anything even in the vicinity of been near that.

But ive clearly struck a raw nerve by making a comparison to CDS (even though CDS was also like CAG only recently a 1c recap that has too put i a foreign coal project). I should have left CDS out.

PS: How come no one told me we were throwing away the friendly banter and going on the attack at each others?

And fellas, i only hold a tiny amount of these. A tiny amount. Obviously those who recaped the company have a large amount sub these levels but its not me. Im a recent buy in who is slightly above water. I have just noted and let others see the link to NSL which has been a stellar performer this year. It is up 450% or so from 1.5cents. This co is as close as you possibly get to that company and the mkt cap is tiny. There arent many other coal companys with a $16mn mkt cap or whatever is it. There simply arent. There is great potential when they do as you mention - ie, sort-our/delineate resource, infrastructure, grades, tonnage etc etc etc... But when they do that a rational person would suggest these levels will be far gone.

I wish you well perthboy. Maybe i shouldnt bother posting on this stock. Im almost the only person who knows about by the look at the posting. As i said, its just a tiny spec and one i hold a very small amount of but i do own and like because of the link to nsl and the coal potential (actually, wrong; i owned before the coal; i bought based entirely on nsl; the coal acquisition came out of the blue but based on nsl, and the wording in the prospectus is was clear some form of bulk commodity deal was forthcoming)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.015(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $13.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $181 1.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43361 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.