MEM 12.5% 0.9¢ memphasys limited.

Out with the old, In with the new

1. 10,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1950
    Well, the title says it all. I'm finally excited about MEM again. We have a little discussion site elsewhere and this announcement was kinda in the winds. Alison must take a large amount of credit to where we are today. She mortgaged her house and has made some invaluable contacts with KOLS and the wider IVF community. While some of us are critical of herredface.png, she basically rescued MEM in the early days. Good luck to her, she's got plenty of shares here to make it worth her while.

Welcome to David. Acting CEO, when will it be just CEO? That in itself is a great question. He's going to have to earn it. We are going to need to see early success for people to make it a full-time on going position. I think he's the man for the job, but only time will be the judge.

Someone said earlier stale, good word, we have new fresh blood with David and Hassan in charge of moving us forward. David's big Pharma experience should see us in good stead. Farnaz and Prof Aitkin still with us so the team is building for success.

Thank the lord we finally have this CR out of the way and the monkey off our back. Just in time for the AI Port results and to see those SI and top 20 holders (me ) benefit from stupidly low prices. My thoughts for 2024 and why the SP is going to rocket post CR

• AI Port a success and used in the Northern Hemisphere breeding, small to start.
    • Japanese Govt consider Felix as a part of the insurance cover as it is proven to benefit all involved, will be cheaper for them in the long run.
    • First sales in Canada and a distributor Ann.
    • CR done and dusted
    • Small SOI and free float.
    • People who buy under 2.5 c almost guaranteed of 100% due to all the above. The beauty of a suppressed SP and stupidly low MC. Our IP alone is worth 5c IMO

If AI port is a success, then 5c will be a given, 500% because the SOI and free float so small. (Anything under 2.5c is a money machine IMO.)

Biggest concern for 2024, is we stay in the hands of SH and not taken over due to the stupid MC currently. I see David has already changed his LinkedIn, Acting CEO man on a mission. Love it, fire i the belly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $3.348K 404.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1285222 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 28.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 802611
Last updated 12.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.