TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Out!, page-9

1. lgs
    1,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @fly
    As an orig IPO holder I made the painful decision to sell out late last year, all But enough to gain entry to an AGM ., hard decision after holding for so long , but glad I did, Put funds into 2 stocks that have very good management , keep SH well informed and both have tripled in value since, This is not to be seen as gloating , far from it ,as because I had held for so long , made the mistake that befalls a lot of us which was belief in the company and management to look after share holders, which has not been the case and when comparing how other companies communicate , return phone calls and respond to questions via email , ACL has fallen well below the bar, it seems they have taken the bury the head in the sand approach and will not hear the shareholders. They have broken promises to me in meetings held last year , which promised shareholder meetings in two states and full disclosure. Neither have occurred. IMO I think once reality sets in there will be further falls. The big problem with ACL is they just cant deliver and if they do , it always seems to fall short, with this latest issue acl will be on the nose as far as the investment community is concerned for a long time to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.