LBT 0.00% 1.9¢ lbt innovations limited

Manuva13 Re: Your "Dreaming" Thanks for your post and insight....

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Manuva13
    Re: Your "Dreaming"
    Thanks for your post and insight.

Would you send a communication to LBT for us and ask them to confirm or deny your sentiment.

Why?
    Given that LBT modus operandi is to actually find inefficiencies in a business and automate it with braininess / invention and to create serious reduction in OPEX for companies.
    AND
    They get "denovo" in "FDAland"... they seem to think it's worth giving a tick.
    AND
    LBT get lots and lots of grants for being awesome with invention and helping "dare I say it" the greater good and / serious cost savings and quicker throughput (for quicker diagnosis).
    THEN
    If what you say is true then "WHY BOTHER"?
    Why would FDA, Governments etc give grants to something that is not that good or not awesome. I mean if it was not much ($70k a year for a MEDIUM business), FDA would not of created a category for us in the first place.

LBT haven't said what you have said - quite the contrary.

So:
    1. If you are right - please would you get a confirmation from them - They have always answered my emails.
    2. There has been a lot of inference regarding pathologists security of their jobs. There is quite a lot of politics going here - as I understand it...Is this true?
    a. If it is true - then they more than likely want to protect their jobs from the type of equipment LBT is offering the market. So it actually is awesome-ness.
    b. If it is not true - and the reality is what you say....then why would the pathologists even worry about LBT.

BTW - The above is all with due respect..
    If you are right - I would love for it to be confirmed.
    If you are not "as right" as you are purporting and LBT's offering is still awesome (but has to get in between politics and reality) - then I will keep this stock as a buy.
    Last edited by 24TIGES: 07/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $11.97K 630.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85361 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 161699
Last updated 13.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.