MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

outcome of creditors meeting, page-20

1. 20,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    Spot on Oceanboy, ever since the Asssure fast holding offer from a Phillipino of all people? (if you believed that then you would also believe in fairies down in the back garden)

And then this last episode of ASOF, which sort of resembled the first one, simply because they both came from the same source in the US, they were designed to make mst fail, not totally though mind you, because they didn't want the company to go fully broke, simply because that would have tied up the IP for years, they wanted control, full control,which they now have, you watch the adders TRL levels from now on, some of the weapons in metalstorm,s stable will be fielded very shortly in my opinion, it's a pity we were stupid enough to pay for their development in the last few years, perhaps if MOD had not been so dogmatic about the company reaming and aussie company we may have got to share in some of the profits? or at least more than we now will.

The Yanks are not trustworthy in my opinion, their motto is never give a sucker an even break, this is a saying which they live by to max to the exclusion of all other comers.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/archive/business-old/assure-fast-delays-lash-metal-storm-odwyer-keeps-shooting/story-e6frg9no-1225809112152

see here
    IF Metal Storm is "annoyed" at the 11th delay today of the first tranche of a $US35 million rescue package from Assure Fast Holdings, it must be fuming at the further damage wreaked on an already ravaged share price.

Same stuff different method and day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.