CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

Hi Sean1977,While I only hold 10% of my original holding in BKP,...

1. 365 Posts.
    Hi Sean1977,

While I only hold 10% of my original holding in BKP, I'm not sure I agree at all with your comments

"The manner in which the company has provided updates to shareholders has not really allowed for a traditional besbs build up or pump and dump."

True, the very latter times have seen BKP hit (like many oilers) by the Greek economic woes and general market uncertainty. Nevertheless, BKP has been a cracker of a BKP play! When early news came about about plans for this drill, the SP was .003c and .004c. In 12 months, it hit 2c (and at one stage last January I recall it briefly hitting 3c.)

In my case (see posts from 12 months) and in the case of others as well -I'd think a few HC posters as well here - we saw an easy 300-450% profit with 50 CGT discount. The way BKP has travelled recently, due to internal and external factors, shows why one needs to be disciplined in 'getting set' in BESBS plays. The later the play, the more danger/risk involved. Money can be made by late entries into BESBS plays (especially in good markets) but the stakes are always higher and often less profitable for that reason.

Anyway, JMHO.

Cheers,
    Kat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $9.806K 312.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 623450 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 23333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.